WHO WE ARE:
We are Oxygen. A modern, agile, people-focused consultancy, delivering highly creative learning experiences, organizational strategies, and human-centric communications businesses and employees require to survive and thrive. Our work is an extension of our values, creativity, inclusion, and compassion, which are deeply engrained in our culture. We are home to an ever-expanding team of experienced strategic advisors, change agents, organizational architects, learning experts, enablement specialists, creative directors, filmmakers, experience designers, copywriters, authors, and producers. Together, we provide relevant, interdisciplinary expertise to help business leaders look beyond the status quo and turn obstacles into opportunities by empowering their people to achieve radical outcomes.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
You will be working with our client, one of the largest global enterprise technology and software companies in the world, to empower their employees.
As a Learning Experience Designer supporting ongoing program efforts for a long-term assignment, you approach your work with a creative, design mindset. You see problems as challenges that are solvable by applying effective design strategies and innovative learning methods. You are an effective storyteller and possess strong writing skills with the ability to write scenarios from different perspectives.
- Make recommendations for learning solutions including content, logistics, success metrics, and scalability
- Create new materials or assets based on adult learning principles, observation, and event and SME feedback
- Write persuasive and engaging content, scenarios, scripts, and support material aligned with design strategy
- Design and build of all materials within scope, including iterations and revisions based on feedback
- Ability to pick up light technology third-party engagement tools, and quickly add content to LMS or MOOC platforms
- Present content proposals or design documents to stakeholders
- Lead SMEs conversations to prioritize content, learning outcomes, and activities to meet deadlines and stay on track
- Assess and evaluate the efficacy of current experiential learning material and update as appropriate
- Maintain the existing learning material by ensuring new versions are posted to appropriate channels
- Identify opportunities to make materials more engaging for participants
- Proactively leading meetings, giving clear objectives, and sending meeting notes and status updates
- Understanding of basic sales skills and the sales knowledge profession
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Teams to do your day-to-day work
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH US IF YOU HAVE:
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+years’ experience in learning design and enablement in an agile, technology savvy, professional work setting
- Capability to work in ambiguous environments and still push ahead to current consensus
- Experience designing in multiple modalities including eLearning,ILT and VILT for various group sizes
- Proficiency in content authoring tools such asArticulate RISE/Storyline360, Adobe Captivate
- Propensity to maintain your strategic mindset in the creation of content map and proposal outline for all roles in the program, based on adult learning theory and knowledge
- Ability to make design recommendations to stakeholders based on what would be best for the learning audience, in accordance with the desired learning outcomes
- Led SMEs and conducted content review meetings
- Led large scale instructional design (ID) projects for whole programs end-to-end
- Consultative skills and your ability to work with cross functional teams, across various business lines
- Excellent communication, writing, and organizational skills
- Experience in corporate environments and navigating matrixed organizational charts
Virtual /Remote. Ability to work in Pacific Time Zone.
Oxygen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.