WHO WE ARE:
We are Oxygen. A modern, agile, people-focused consultancy, delivering highly creative learning experiences, organizational strategies, and human-centric communications businesses and employees require to survive and thrive. Our work is an extension of our values, creativity, inclusion, and compassion, which are deeply engrained in our culture. We are home to an ever-expanding team of experienced strategic advisors, change agents, organizational architects, learning experts, enablement specialists, creative directors, filmmakers, experience designers, copywriters, authors, and producers. Together, we provide relevant, interdisciplinary expertise to help business leaders look beyond the status quo and turn obstacles into opportunities by empowering their people to achieve radical outcomes.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
You will be working with our client, one of the largest global enterprise technology and software companies in the world, to empower their employees.
As a Learning Experience Consultant supporting ongoing program efforts with our client, you approach conversations with stakeholders and subject matter experts with professionalism, creativity and curiosity. You are an effective listener and possess the ability to relate business topics and content to learning and design.
- Make recommendations for learning solutions including content, logistics, success metrics, and scalability
- Present content proposals or design documents to stakeholders
- Lead stakeholders and their teams to provide a plan and assign Instructional Designers (IDs) to courses that will contribute to the overall learning experience
- Lead SMEs conversations to prioritize content, learning outcomes, and activities to meet deadlines and stay on track
- Make design recommendations to stakeholders based on what would be best for the learning audience, in accordance with the desired learning outcomes
- Assess and evaluate the efficacy of current experiential learning material and update as appropriate
- Identify opportunities to make materials more engaging for participants
- Proactively leading meetings, giving clear objectives, and sending meeting notes and status updates
- Understand basic sales skills and the sales knowledge profession
- Working in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Teams to do your day-to-day work
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH US IF YOU HAVE:
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years’ experience in learning design and enablement in an agile, technology savvy, professional work setting
- Propensity to maintain your strategic mindset in the creation of a content map and proposal outline for all roles in the program, based on adult learning theory and knowledge
- Excellent communication, writing, and organizational skills
- Experience in corporate environments and navigating matrixed organizational charts
- Led SMEs and conducted content review meetings
- Led large scale instructional design (ID) projects for whole programs end-to-end
- Consultative skills and ability to work with cross functional teams, across various business lines
- Capability to work in ambiguous environments and still push ahead to current consensus
- Prior experience designing in multiple modalities including eLearning, ILT and VILT for various group sizes
- Proven expertise using instructional methods and training techniques, including curriculum design principles and blended learning strategies
- Proficiency in content authoring tools such as Articulate RISE / Storyline 360, Adobe Captivate
Full time. Ability to work in Pacific Time Zone.
Oxygen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.